Perfect Match / Overcharged!

I signed up, was billed for 2 months - with supposedly 2 months free, total of $99.99. I had my doubts from the very beginning and asked for a refund. I was denied the refund and told that all the profiles I see are actual and active members. The total of 4 matches they sent me contained a total of 0 pictures, none of the so called matches answered a request to publish pictures. Then you have the search feature. Even if you select to see profiles within 100 miles, you get 200 miles and more away returned. You can write them, good luck, nobody ever answers. And nobody ever writes you. David Johns from Member Service, recognized in an email to me that most members check their emails very seldom. He could not provide me with any proof that there are actually real and active members. But they still refuse to reimburse the money. My next step is the BBB, and I recommend all to do the same. Those who did not sign up - don't do it! I honestly don't think there is anything you get for your money!

More Perfect Match Complaints & Reviews