PepsiCo / diet pepsi and diet cherry pepsi

1 Williamsville, IL, United States Review updated:

I recently bought diet cherry pepsi and six pack of plastic bottles. They used to be made aspertame free. I have about 10 friendso that had the same problem as me. We cannot injust aspertame or we will get extremely i'll.
I was in a hurry and grabbed what I thought was my usual diet cherry pepsi. I was drinking this for about a week and a half. I have phenylketonuria and this is poison to my system. My friends also told me they had the same thing happened to them. The warning on the back of the bottlesame is smush
Ed in with all the ingredients and is had to see. The warning should be in bold lettering on the front of the bottle. Because of this I got very sick and couldn't walk or write or drive. I might even need to seek legal counsel.

PepsiCo
PepsiCo

Li
Mar 31, 2018

Comments

• Su
      31st of Mar, 2018

Legal counsel because you didn’t read the label?????

23rd of Apr, 2018

The warning is right there. She missed it and now wants to sue. There are ingredients I can’t have. I thoroughly read labels to be sure I’m not ingesting something I shouldn’t. Common sense tells you diet products contain different sweeteners.

• Do
      30th of May, 2018

@SubSquirrel Should you have to read the label every time you buy a gallon of milk? You expect it to be the same as you bought last week, right? When I bought my Diet Pepsi last week I didn't notice they had changed it until I started having pain again. I do read labels if it's a new product, aspartame can be very dangerous, I don't agree with just slipping aspartame back in there without it clearly being stated on the bottle!

30th of May, 2018

With products changing ingredients all the time, I read all labels. Olive oil ? Yep. Some now add tocopherol aka synthetic vitamin E. I don't want anything but olive oil.

With fake sugar products, I read carefully. Some slip in sorbitol. I've spent countless hours in agony on the potty after ingesting it.

30th of May, 2018

BTW, I looked for Diet Cherry Pepsi today but could not find it.

• De
      10th of Jun, 2018

Everyone in our family has big problems with Sucralose... we have NONE with Aspartame... we ALWAYS check the ingredients EVERY TIME we buy stuff like that... it is just common sense and takes only a few SECONDS of your time... how much time is your HEALTH worth to you???