PepsiCo / diet pepsi and diet cherry pepsi

1 Williamsville, IL, United States Review updated:

I recently bought diet cherry pepsi and six pack of plastic bottles. They used to be made aspertame free. I have about 10 friendso that had the same problem as me. We cannot injust aspertame or we will get extremely i'll.
I was in a hurry and grabbed what I thought was my usual diet cherry pepsi. I was drinking this for about a week and a half. I have phenylketonuria and this is poison to my system. My friends also told me they had the same thing happened to them. The warning on the back of the bottlesame is smush
Ed in with all the ingredients and is had to see. The warning should be in bold lettering on the front of the bottle. Because of this I got very sick and couldn't walk or write or drive. I might even need to seek legal counsel.

PepsiCo
PepsiCo

Li
Mar 31, 2018

Comments

• Su
      31st of Mar, 2018

Legal counsel because you didn’t read the label?????

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2018

@Careareafea The warning is right there. She missed it and now wants to sue. There are ingredients I can’t have. I thoroughly read labels to be sure I’m not ingesting something I shouldn’t. Common sense tells you diet products contain different sweeteners.