PepsiCo / diet pepsi and diet cherry pepsi
I recently bought diet cherry pepsi and six pack of plastic bottles. They used to be made aspertame free. I have about 10 friendso that had the same problem as me. We cannot injust aspertame or we will get extremely i'll.
I was in a hurry and grabbed what I thought was my usual diet cherry pepsi. I was drinking this for about a week and a half. I have phenylketonuria and this is poison to my system. My friends also told me they had the same thing happened to them. The warning on the back of the bottlesame is smush
Ed in with all the ingredients and is had to see. The warning should be in bold lettering on the front of the bottle. Because of this I got very sick and couldn't walk or write or drive. I might even need to seek legal counsel.
More PepsiCo Complaints & Reviews
- PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2017 
- Pepsi International Mobile Draw - what should I do 
- Pepsi - 24 oz pepsi bottles 
- Pepsi - pepsi international mobile draw 
- Pepsi55 - claim prize 
- PepsiCo - service requested to for a soda machine 
- PepsiCo - pepsi truck driver
- PepsiCo - about cold drink refrigerator cooling problem
- PepsiCo - delivery driver being rude to customers in store! 
- PepsiCo - getting rid of aspartame free diet pepsi totally