Pepsi Cola / vending machine
On 8/05/08 I put $1.50 into one of the pepsi machines at the Beaverton Trimet Transit center and did not receive a bottle of soda. I asked at the coffee shop if anyone could do anything about it and they told me they had nothing to do with the machines. Use them at your own risk. Other people came after me and they got ripped off as well. I mentioned someone should put an out of order sign on the machines because people kept putting money into them. That is theft! I called the 800 number on the machine and told them about it and was told they could do nothing about it as well. People are putting their hard earned money into those machines and not getting their product. Pepsi is stealing from people. That is against the law and something needs to be done!
More Pepsi Cola Complaints & Reviews
- PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2017 
- Pepsi International Mobile Draw - what should I do 
- Pepsi - 24 oz pepsi bottles 
- Pepsi - pepsi international mobile draw 
- Pepsi55 - claim prize 
- PepsiCo - pepsi twist 
- PepsiCo - pepsi can with pledge of allegiance missing "under god"
- PepsiCo - pepsi 18 oz 24 pack
- PepsiCo - 2 liter diet mountain dew
- PepsiCo - pepsi can leaking at seal