Penske Truck Rental / reservation not honored
On 11/13, I made reservation for 12 foot, one way truck rental two weeks prior to moving date, 11/25. I had already talked to U-Haul and Budget, but went with Penske because the agent said Penske guaranteed truck availability. I confirmed reservation 1 week prior to date and again 1 day prior to moving date. No changes were made in reservation during these three calls to the Penske Truck Reservation number. However, when we arrived at stated location, we were told that they didn't have a truck for us! They said we could drive 30 miles to another location to pick up a truck but we had to be there in 1 hour or the truck would be gone. We scrambled around and got another truck from another company, but it cost $200 more and our time and lots of hassle. Penske didn't honor their guarantee of truck availability at specified date and time and location.
More Penske Truck Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Penske Truck Rental - extra charges rip off! 
- Penske Truck Rental - terrible driver 
- Penske Truck Rental - worst experience ever!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad customer service 
- Penske Truck Rental - horrible customer service, bad product 
- Penske Honda - Ontario, California - honda grossly lied about mileage 
- Penske Corporation - unit #597938
- Penske Truck Rental - deposit not yet received after 2 months!
- Penske Truck Rental - bad service 
- Penske Corporation - truck rental