Pella Windows — Buyer beware
Ordered and received a new Pella patio door, Designer Series, and installed by Pella.
There was a 1/4 gap at the top where the fixed panel and sliding panel met.
So much for an Energy Star rating. More sunlight was coming through the gap than the light from my desk lamp produces.
waited 3 weeks! to get a pella repair team out. He bent the track to close the gap. Now every time the door open/closes, it Squeals!
Have to spray Silicone every weekend. Repair guy said this is Normal on these doors...
2 surveys compalining about the door...nothing from Pella.
The did, however, send me a coupon for 10% off my next purchase...I dont think so.
These are not cheap doors...Buyer beware
More Pella Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap! 
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty 
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes 
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows! 
- Pella Windows - condensation 
- Pella Windows & Doors - horrible experience with door installation
- Pella - ICE ON THE INTERIOR 
- Pella Windows & Doors - Lousy Prodcy & Service 
- Pella Building Systems - I have no proof that I have paid for the larger number of facilities
- Pella Windows & Doors - Architectural Series Windows