Peach Direct / They are scam artists!
I ordered from peach direct on December 9th, 2006. I ordered 2 xbox 360's and a 19inch HP computer monitor. My order status has been order pending shipment for 2 weeks. So I started to get suspicious and did a search on the company name. After reading all of the complaints about the company not shipping your order and all of the run around they give you and all of the excuses and lies, I called peach direct. They started feeding me the lies that I read they gave other customers. When I brought this to the customer service rep's attention, she immediately began to get nasty with me. Saying that the disclosure says that it will take 3 business weeks, then 21 days, then it will be shipped by the 3rd week (not business week). When I asked her why they are lying to their customers and telling them 2-3 weeks, and their disclosure says something else, she refused to answer me. When I requested to talk to a supervisor, she put me on hold, and came back on giving me another lie, and refused to let me speak with a supervisor. When I told her that was fine, I would call back later, and in the mean time I would call my attorney. She started yelling and I hung up. I will call back later, and I will continue to call daily or even a couple times a day. Don't get sucked in!!! If you get a letter or approval throw it AWAY!!!
More Peach Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Peach Direct - Rip Off Direct should be new name! 
- Peach Direct - Customer service is crap! 
- Peach Direct - Great shopping experience! 
- Peach Direct - Awful company
- Peach Direct - Fraudulent business practices! 
- Peach Direct - Rip off
- Peach Direct - investigation underway 
- Peach Direct - Not worth the trouble, buy local or elsewhere!
- Peach Direct - Customer service issues! 
- Peach Direct - Peach Direct customer service response