PE Labs / They robbed me

I ordered a free sample. I only had to pay s&h. I just got an e-mail from them stating that they have sent part two of my shipment. There was no part two. I ordered a sample with no strings attached. I cannot get in touch with them. My bank gave me the phone number [protected]. It rings four times and then it just stops. The company is also affiliated somehow with nexgenlabsusa and with Prestige Marketing. I can get no information or make contact with them. I am still trying.

I am going to the bank tomorrow to see what I can do about it. The bank states that there will be an investigation, etc. Meanwhile, I am on a limited income and just lost most of the money I had to last me the rest of the month.

Va

Comments

• Ki
      12th of Jun, 2008

hi did the same thing order free trail pills and paid shipping and handling and got nothin and now when i call the number on my bank statement it says that the number is not in service please do something about these kind of people thank you. i advice everybody do not order from pe labs cause i was looking to see if i could find another number for them online and ran across alot of complaints instead so be very careful