[Resolved] PDFFiller / billing dispute

1 Greenville, SC, United States Review updated:

I have had the same issue as everyone else here. I signed up for a free trial just to fill out one document but then I got a 72 dollar charge a month later. I'm positive I cancelled my account right after the free trial and have not used the site since. I would like a refund. I signed up for the account simply to file one document for free and then leave it alone. I do not even recall putting my credit card informant on in but if I did it would never have been for a possible 72 dollar charge. I need this resolved immediately.

• Resolution statement

• PDFFiller Customer Care's Response, Feb 11, 2019

Dear Reece,

72 dollars is our usual Basic annual plan, which started once the free trial was over.

And of course, the only way we could have your credit card info is if you provided it on our site. There is no other way we could have obtained it.

Also, I fail to see anybody under the name of Reece Crook in our database. Could you please, email our Support ([protected]@pdffiller.com) the exact name you provided for registration on our site and the last 4 digits of your credit card?

Additionally, forwarding our first email along with the email confirming the free trial cancellation would be really helpful in solving this case as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Re
Dec 16, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Feb, 2019

I just paid for the basic plan for a one time use which said $6 mthly. I used paypal and its states you were paid $72. Please cancel and refund my money. this wasn't the argreement.

• De
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@karen hoopes Dear Karen,
    many thanks for contacting us.
    The plan of $6 monthly goes under ANNUAL commitment, this is specifically indicated in pricing options on our site and elsewhere. I am sorry this happened to be not that explicit in your case.
    If you are sure you would like to cancel already now (just in case, we have a 180-DAY money back guarantee, so you have some time to decided on this, actually), you would need to email our Support at: [protected]@pdffiller.com
    I can see at least three Karens who paid via Paypal recently, however, none of them is Hoopes. So, please, when emailing our Support, please, indicate the date of this transaction, you full name and the email address of your Paypal account.
    Many thanks in advance and again, we are sorry for this confusion!
    I can't handle

• De
      27th of Feb, 2019

@DeanS ...this directly on ComplaintsBoard, so we will have to settle this via email. Many thanks in advance!