[Resolved] PDFFiller / billing dispute
I have had the same issue as everyone else here. I signed up for a free trial just to fill out one document but then I got a 72 dollar charge a month later. I'm positive I cancelled my account right after the free trial and have not used the site since. I would like a refund. I signed up for the account simply to file one document for free and then leave it alone. I do not even recall putting my credit card informant on in but if I did it would never have been for a possible 72 dollar charge. I need this resolved immediately.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PDFFiller Customer Care's Response, Feb 11, 2019
72 dollars is our usual Basic annual plan, which started once the free trial was over.
And of course, the only way we could have your credit card info is if you provided it on our site. There is no other way we could have obtained it.
Also, I fail to see anybody under the name of Reece Crook in our database. Could you please, email our Support ([protected]@pdffiller.com) the exact name you provided for registration on our site and the last 4 digits of your credit card?
Additionally, forwarding our first email along with the email confirming the free trial cancellation would be really helpful in solving this case as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation!
More PDFFiller Complaints & Reviews
- PDFFiller - pdf filler is a scam... avoid them 
- PDFFiller - money scam 
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized charges 
- www.pdffiller.com - they posted fault info and charged me without warning 
- PDFFiller - passport renewal forms (online)
- PDFFiller - unauthorized charges to my credit card account
- PDFFiller - pdffiller 
- PDFFiller - unauthorized credit card charges
- PDFFiller - unauthorized payment on my account
- pfdfiller.com - unauthorised charging bill; pdf conversion