PC Richard & Son / ge profile stove was also used and they said it was brand new.
we bought all our appliances, including the refrigerator in question, GE Profile . We were told at the time of purchase that the appliances were all new and had a few dents, cosmetic problems. Okay, we said we can live with that. We purchased the appliances. Many months went by, and our 7 unit home was completed. We kept the appliances safe in heated garage. When installed, the ice maker did not work as the hose was leaking. Other problems arose after we called GE, including the hinge was broken, door suction was striped. We then were told from the GE Company that the unit was 5 years, used food was found in both the freezer and bin. GE was very apologetic and said this was not fair and illegal to sell a used refrigerator. They are behind us 100%. The unit was built in 2005 and they don't sell this anymore. We also found the GE profile stove was also used and they said it was brand new. PC Richard Son carefully wrap their appliances with new packing material so the customer thinks the unit is new. I feel we were taken advantage of. That the company committed fraud
More PC Richard & Son Complaints & Reviews
- Ajrichard.com - Avoid this website at all costs 
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - everybody knows extended warranties are a scam. here's more proof: 
- P. C. Richard & Son - the worst customer service 
- P. C. Richard & Son - sold me defective hdtv as new 
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son would not price match an item I bought from them. they stated that the price match item was for 'black friday'
- PC Richard & Son - p c richard & son for installation of after market car alarms as they don't seem to know.
- PC Richard & Son - salesman joe botros calls me just as casual and breezy sounding as he says.
- PC Richards & Sons - Levittown Store - samsung french door refrigerator
- [Resolved] PC Richard & Son - how is it they don't go out of business?
- PC Richard & Son - the installers crushed the exhaust pipe and broke the gas line valve and did not even mention it to me!