Payday loan / Fraudently took money from my account
My bank was able to pull up a electronic check in the amount of $99.95, which was fraudently taken from my checking account. The check reads, Pay to the order of National Platinum, amount $99.95, and where the signature would of went, it says, Authorization On File. On the bottom left hand side there is a customer service number. When I called the number I couldn't even hear anyone on the other end; it sounds like they are miles away. There is also an order number in the same spot as the customer service number which is: #[protected]:00EST 05/09/2011. On the back of the check it reads, Pay to the Order of Public Savings Bank, [protected], For Deposit Only National Platinum, [protected]. This was a fraudlent transaction. I never authorized anyone to take $99.95 out of my account.
More Payday loan Complaints & Reviews
- Payday loan - Payday loan at amscot deducting from my other bank account, that i did not use which is Regions Bank and it is a joint account with Mrs Lee 
- Payday loan - Kevin Johnson 
- Payday loan - phone call 
- Payday loan - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Payday loan - Stealing Money from bank accounts
- Payday loan - Took money out of my account
- Payday loan - fraud 
- Payday loan - harassment 
- Payday loan - rip off fees 
- Payday loan - Scammers!