Passport to fun / Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for

1 9500 West Dodge RoadOmaha, NE, United States Review updated:

Passport to Fun fraudulently obtained my credit card info and proceeded to withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for. Their customer service is non-existent. The supervisor (employee #45912) was obviously used to such complaints, and acted like she was doing me a big favor by refunding two months, but refused to pass my call along to the next step on the supervisory ladder, claiming that she was the only supervisor with the company. Ridiculous!

Na

Comments

• Pa
      23rd of Oct, 2008

unathorized charge on credit card

• Pb
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Passport to fun - Stealing money
    Passport to fun

They have been taking $20 dollars out of my bank account and i have no idea who they are! I really want them to stop because that is my money they are taking from me

20th of Feb, 2009

I recently found three charges all for odd and varied amounts from this company. When I called I did get someone on the phone at 888-801-2580. At first they insistend that I had signed up with a subscription for discounted entertainment. I have no online or phone subscriptions to anything. They stated they were affiliated with Travelocity and insisted that I had recently booked travel through Travelocity and signed up for their services during this transaction. I haven't booked any travel with Travelocity in over a year and I have never received ANY services from Passport To Fun. I contacted Travelocity to find out how this could have happened. Travelocity is NOT affiliated with Passport To Fun. Passport To Fun merely has a banner on Travelocitie's website. Passport To Fun is NOT owned by Travelocity and has no affiliation or subscription agreement. Travelocity claims to have secure transactions and that they do not sell informaiton to third parties. I have disputed the charges. Passport to fun has promised to reverse the charges within 72 hours. I will also file an official report. This has all the characteristics of fraud.

• Db
      20th of May, 2009

I do not have any idea what Passport to Fun is. I want my money back.

• Ti
      24th of May, 2009

This company is a FRAUD! They have charged me credit card $19.95 per month for a "membership service". When I type in my "membership number" as stated on my credit card statement, it says invalid. I had to cancel my credit card and am currently disputing all charges. The umbrella company is ADAPTIVE MARKETING LLC...

10th of Mar, 2010

I just got of the phone with Passport to fun a.k.a pssprt2fun a.k.a. passporttofunplus a.k.a passport to fun plus

I originally ordered some free business cards from Vista Print. I also saw that a lot of people pushed a link for "$10 refund" and when they did they got a membership that they were tricked in to! I read all the scam reports these people had written before I ordered with Vista Print. But - I thought I was smarter than these other people - I thought I could get free business cards and simply not press that link so I would not get hit with charges. When I ordered my free business cards, I went very very slowly reading EVERYTHING - careful not to mess this up.

AND STILL THEY GOT ME! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!

I just saw “passport2fun” has billed us $19.99 for several months. I called Passport to Fun at 1-877-651-8514 http://www.passporttofunplus.com/ and tried to cancel but they only wanted to cancel the last month of $19.99 until I spoke to a manager and told them about how I would go to the paper, the TV news, the better business bureau, and my state representative. They then agreed to refund all the charges.

Uggg. Buyer beware

• Je
      18th of Aug, 2010
    Passport to fun - credit card charges
    Passport to Fun

Just like everyone else, this company has been charging my card for over 2 years and I cannot get any resolution. ATT (credit card co) tells me to contact Passport and that doesn't help at all. Has anyone gotten resolution on this and if so, how?

1st of Feb, 2011

they got me too, but im not sure which purchase leaked my card number

• Sh
      17th of Apr, 2011

I am so glad that I am not alone in being scammed by this company. I felt so stupid to not notice that Passport to Fun had been charging me $17.95 a month for almost 2 years. I also dealt with Customer Service people who told me they had no problem sleeping at night. They claimed that I had signed up through Chadwicks and they had sent me information through email. I never signed up for this and I never once received any information from Passport To Fun as to what I was paying for. They were just taking my money and giving me nothing. They refunded 2 months of charges to me, but my request for more refunds was declined. They need to be shut down.

• Ow
      29th of Jun, 2011

i myself dont know as from where they got my credit card details.I bought a number of online air tickets while recently travelling from chicago to cleveland and to new york but they were all genuine sites.I think they have created a good software for scamming these details.THey need to get closed down.I was outraged when I saw my credit card bills for passport2fun .THe irony is that i never signed up for any service not did i get any service for this.Malicious company creating malware..That's it!!!

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2011

My wife got scammed by Passport to Fun by booking reservations through Travelocity. Upon seeing a second consecutive month of charges of $19.95 to her checking account, she called Passport to Fun at 1-877-651-8514 and requested a refund and to cancel membership since she never intended to be a member in the first place. The customer service rep insisted that only one month could be refunded at which point my wife asked to speak to a supervisor. The call got disconnected so she called back. This time she managed to speak to a supervisor who, after some hesitation, agreed to refund both months and said it would take 2-3 business days. My next step will be to complain to Travelocity about their business practices. Passport to Fun's address is: 9500 West Dodge Road., Suite 100, Omaha, NE 68114.

• Ms
      28th of Sep, 2011

I have recently discovered that Passportofun has been taking money from my credit card each month for well over a year now, perhaps even two, & in spite of me instructing my credit card company not to pay, nothing has been done. The reason I did not catch this before now is because I had have a terrible time with my credit card company still sending my statement to Saudi Arabia or I'd have caught this well before now.

I sent an email to Passport telling them I wanted ALL the money back as I have no idea WHo they are, WHAT they are & have NEVEr joined them or given them permission to do this. As far as I'm coincerned this is credit card fraud & I am taking legal action if this money is not put back into my account within 7 days from the date of this email. The amount is well over £300 pounds by now I imagine as last August it was £191.00..

Frustrated & very angry. Please advise.

M. Sanderson

• Bn
      7th of Oct, 2011

SCAM!!! FRAUD!!! P/T/F advertised a $25 rebate for trying a 30 day trial period membership during the checkout process when I purchased US Open tickets through Ticket Box. Needless to say 30 days came and went with no rebate check. Fortunately, I cancelled my membership within the 30 days. Didn't think my experience with them would be very good if they did not keep their word from the beginning. Thought about suing in small claims based on principal. However, low and behold the link is no longer showing up on the T/B website. I think that people need to sue both P/T/F & any company that has their ad on their website because they are making advertising $ when you sign up for P/T/F.

26th of Nov, 2011

hello there. i was shocked that people from passport to fun charged us since 2007 that my husband is deaf never knew about that till today. i want all money back.. we never got the membership id number... they kept charged till i found it on bank statment and asked my husband if he got it that correct or not? myself am deaf too.. i felt they took advantage of our money on our credit cards without any information with member id number since 2007.. we never joined that program since 2007 i found out about that charges today .. it makes me so mad...i felt it is called credit card fraud

• Mw
      16th of Oct, 2012

I was scammed to. Supervisor would only refund one month. I am having my bank reverse all charges and opening a formal legal complaint.