Parts Geek.com / return
I applied for a return authorization number on March 27, 2012. After 105 return emails saying it would be within 24-48 HRS. I received an email stating that it was denied because the time allowance had been too long. I sent them a very detailed message telling them I had requested only one RMA# on April 3, 2012, 5 whole business days later and received one within 2 minutes. What is wrong with this company.? I will never order from them ever again. The parts didn't fit.
I called customer service multiple times and was disconnected each time.
WOW ! What a way to run a business.
More Parts Geek.com Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - bought a fender from u
- PartsGeek - shipment of wrong item
- Parts Geek, LLC - I was sent the wrong part "twice"
- Parts Geek - rip off artists 
- Parts Geek - refusal to honor quote