Parkdean resorts / caravan fees rip off...
Bought a caravan at Southview leisure Park in Skegness, previously operated by Park Resorts. Now Parkdean resorts. The fees have gone up over £1000 in the 3 years I have owned the caravan, now asking £508 a month. I can rent a house for that. Was not told about these huge unjustified fee rises when buying the caravan. I enquired about selling after saying I refused to pay £508 a month and was told they would offer me just £1000 to buy back a caravan I paid £12000 for 3 years ago. They are retailing similar caravans for around £10, 000. Also the caravan is still under finance with around £5000 still owing after being advised to finance over 7 years by sales person at time of purchace. Now been told I cannot sell privately until the finance is settled and they want 15% commission of any private sale. So it will cost me money to get rid of it or I pay the £508 a month until I can find a buyer... Absolute disgrace and entrapment of customers.
More Parkdean resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Park Resorts - Stay far away from Park Resorts 
- Park Resorts - immorale trading 
- Park Resorts - rip off fees 
- Park Resorts - Owner 
- Park Resorts - Selling Caravan Back To Site 
- Parkdean Resorts (formerly Park Resorts) - false advertising about a holiday I booked
- Park Resorts - Static caravan rip-off
- Park Resorts - park resorts disgraceful business practices 
- Park Resorts - broken promises 
- Park Resorts - rented caravan holiday