Parcel2go.comwatch batteries.com ltd

I sent a customer a small Parcel to Spain on the 29/10/2018 after 3 weeks the customer emailed to say that he had not received the package, I contacted Parcel2go" they said that they could not find the address and the parcel would be returned" I contacted them again on the 13th December they said that it would be returned shortly, I have still not received the parcel today 11th Jan 2019, they said that it would take 8 weeks, I explained to them that it had been 10 weeks, they say Parcel2Go is a good service, I won't be using them again

Parcel2go.com

Bl
Jan 11, 2019

Comments

• Be
      Jan 29, 2019

I am going through this at the moment with them on a parcel I posted to Japan mid december 2018. They say the parcel will be returned to me. No sign of it yet. They say they have 6 to 8 weeks to see if it gets back to me. The postage was 50 quid & I insured for loss at 100. Have provided them with proof of non delivery & proof of the sale price of the item. I am not letting it go!

• Jr
      Feb 07, 2019

I have had a parcel go missing with parcel2go. They are not honouring my claim, despite the item as showing as delivered on their tracking system, because I reported it outside of their 28 day claims period. It was actually reported within 20 working days - they repeatedly work themselves to working days when they are due to respond to the customer. Their customer service is almost non-existent and shocking. I paid an additional insurance to cover my goods, worth £35 and another additional amount to ensure delivery by a certain date. They are not honouring either, so I am left £60 out of pocket. Does anybody know whether this company are a member of any ADR or trade association? I have today reported the company to Trading Standards for Unfair trading practice.