Panasonic — charged initial fee also £35 and did not even get expert asked for
I asked a question with regard to a panasonic home phone and still have no indication of when or who is answering it - seem to be talking to a computer person who has again transferred me to billing department. I have paid money thn it would have cost
to get a new phone and am completely unable to get a simple answer. My name is Mrs June Barr Email [protected]@gmail.com and would like a refund for all money I have paid for no help at all. All I wanted to know was what batteries to use in it - was urgent
because disabled and need phone which is out of batteries - furious at the amount of money I have paid and you seem to think I am having a free trial!
Updated by June Barr, Nov 22, 2018
I would like to be refunded in full for the initial payment and also the extra £35 ASAP and my email address which you now do not recognise is [protected]@gmail.com. I have received no answer and a lot of hassle for which I paid for by
paypal. They will be able to verify this!
More Panasonic Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic genius sensor 1200 watt Microwave - Fire Hazzard 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic Microwave Ovens - Quality of Product - Custome Service
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Foto Connection / Panasonic Lumix DMC 10.1MP Camera - Awful Company 
- Panasonic - Poor service!
- Panasonic / Cordless Drill Batteries - Terrible quality product!