Painvanish / Scam and cheating

1 P.O. Box 415Montoursville, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-842-8637

I received an offer for a free no obligation sample of a cream called painvanish in the mail. I did receive the "free gift". Tried it once out of curiosity, it did nothing. Several days later I received another larger tube of the same stuff and a bill for $19.94. I did not ever order this stuff, so I did not pay them. Now almost a year later I am getting nasty notes telling me to pay or else, from a bill collector agency called RMCB out of New York, and they give a license # for the state I live in. I have been unable to confirm their license # with my state so far. If you too have had the same experience, I have a suggestion. Call painvanish at [protected]. It is difficult (of course) to actually speak to anyone there, but here's how: press the option to change your date of getting your shipments, and then hit the option of speaking to a service rep. I then explained the situation to her and told her the truth that I am contacting my state of commerce, she promptly canceled my bill. Hope we can pass this info on to other good honest people.

Comments

• De
      28th of May, 2008
    Painvanish - Billed for item never ordered
    P.O. Box 70101
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 877-373-3467
    www.painvanish.com

Approximately 6 weeks ago, I received a small package in the mail, which I thought to be "junk mail". It contained a "free" sample of Pain Vanish cream, which I did not order or have any use for. I tossed it and forgot all about it. I received a bill from this bogus company demanding $19.94 for "my order."

Will somebody please investigate these ripoff artists and let me know what happens. I would love to know that they are stopped before they bilk unsuspecting people out of their money.

2nd of Jun, 2008
    Painvanish - 19.94 for a free sample
    Philadelphia
    Phone: 1-877-373-3467
    www.painvanish.com

This company sent me a card to sent back with offer of a free sample of their pain medication. I also received from them a bill for 19.94. I didn't like their sample let alone pay for something i didn't order... I have wrote their company and hope they get the message that I will not be scammed by any company. I wonder how much money they are making off all the seniors who fell for this scam... I let them know I would contact the attorney general of Minnesota.

• Ph
      6th of Jun, 2008

I also did not order the painvanish cream.!!! I just wish it would vanish, all this mess I am in. Please take me off your list and clear my bill because i did not order your cream. I got the free sample that i said i would try., but then u sent me a bigger container and i do not want it, I have not used it, and i would like you to tell me how to send it back. Before it ruins my credit over some bunch of junk. Thank you please let me know whats happening.

• Wa
      10th of Jun, 2008

My wife received an invoice for a pain product that was not ordered or even was aware of in the pain category. To our acknowledge, we are not sure if the product was received. This is a scam that needs attention.

• Ca
      14th of Jun, 2008

Similar thing happened to me, I did try the sample, did not work. Recieved a larger container, which I did not order, and later recievd a bill for 19.95. Who are these people? Apparently they will continue sending their product as long as you pay for it! My daughter is an attorney and I plan to have her look into this, and request all documentation they have on me and my "order". I find it impossible to reach these people, but I will not give up. From their website, there is no way to contact them. This whole operation smells of rip off!

• Ca
      30th of Jul, 2008

I sent in the card too, for a free sample, and received a bill for $19.94. The stuff does not work, and if you think I'm going to let you scam me, because I'm a senior, think again.
    I never contacted you to send more of this junk.
    My non-existing payment is not DUE.
    Mrs. Savage

• Fr
      25th of Aug, 2008
    Painvanish - False charges
    Birmingham
    www.painvanish.com

I got a sample offer FREE, Used it with no relief. Then I was sent a box that showed Free gift inside. It was a 2oz tube of the product that I didn't order yet they sent a past due bill for $19.94. I haven't used it and if they will send me $25.00 for my time and postage to return it, I will return it. These idiots evidently don't know that unordered anything need not be paid for nor returned. I'm 84 years old and didn't just fall off a turnip truck.