Outdoors Online / yeti cups and accessories

United States Review updated:

I placed my order on December 23, 2016, over $100.00 worth of products. I have yet to receive any of the products. I've sent many emails, left messages on the phone and even tried to talk to someone on the live chat (what a joke).
It looks like I'm not the only one having problems. I used my American Express card to pay so I'm going to contact them to dispute the charge. Maybe there is something they can do, but really all I wanted was my merchandise.

Li
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      1st of Feb, 2017

Does no one ever read the shipping terms when they buy online? It probably came from China and is still waiting clearance from customs. I just got one yesterday that has been in customs since December 15. Customs is a government clearing house for international imported mail. They can not do anything about it. Ordering 2 days before Christmas during the busiest and heaviest shipping month of the year is guaranteed to slow things to a crawl. Please, NEVER order anything after Thanksgiving that you can not wait at least 6 weeks for without complaining about the wait.

SHIPPING & RETURNS

SHIPPING POLICY

All products will be processed within 3-4 business days of purchase if products are located in our USA warehouse. If products are ordered from our international warehouse, then orders will be processed within 7-8 business days of purchase. Please allow 7 business days for USA delivery from our USA warehouse and 20 days from our international warehouse.

If an order has an item that is on backorder, then the entire order will not ship until all items can be shipped. If you want the other items now, you will have to remove the backordered items.

Please Note: Although many of our items ship direct from our USA warehouse in North Carolina, certain "special order" items ship direct from the maker in China, arrive by China Post/USPS. Please allow for 3-4 weeks for delivery on special orders.

• Tu
      22nd of Mar, 2017

When a company uses such disclaimer and ships from china do they usually get shut down and have an investigation initiated? Just wondering.

• Wi
      22nd of Mar, 2017

@Turt No. Why would they? They tell you up front. It is not like they hide where their items come from. On a side note, I got a package yesterday that I ordered December 26th. It had sat in customs for 5 weeks.