Outdoor Adventures — total scam
We bought into this a few years ago, and at the time we were told it had resort amenities such as wifi for one, and ever since they are always working on getting it. We pay an annual fee for upkeep and updates, and it sure seems that this money is being wasted. The reservation line never answers the phone, and we can never get a site even 2 weeks in advance. I would love to find out how many people are getting comped a site that they are trying to scam into this deal.
More Outdoor Adventures Complaints & Reviews
- Outdoor Adventures - lawsuit and accounting 
- Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales 
- Outdoor Adventures Inc. - lack of knowledge before signing up.
- camping and recreation - cost and contract 
- Outdoor Adventures Campgrounds - poor experience
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - membership 
- Outdoors Adventures - unethical sales
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - sales staff lies
- Outdoor Adventures - outdoor adventures lifetime membership
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - outdoor adventures contract