Outback Steakhouse / service

Jacksonville, NC, United States

My family and I dined in your restaurant on 10/14/17 for my fathers birthday. We had a party of 6. The restaurant was not very busy and we waited about 30 minutes to receive our drinks. We waited an hour to receive our salads. We had 2 small children and this wait time to receive our drinks and salads is unacceptable . Our waitress was one of the worst waitresses that I have ever had. We asked for extra napkins, refills and bread and she seemed to have forgotten about us. One fl the Asst managers came by and asked us if we needed anything. I began to lodge my compliant about the horrible service and lack of attention our waitress gave us. He said he was going to check on things and get back with us. Well, we never saw him again. That is such poor management and customer service. We all orders the steak for dinner. All of our steaks was so spicy from all the pepper seasoning we had to dip it in water to rinse off the spices. It seems someone got carried away with the pepper. Based on my dining experience I will probably not return to your restaurant . My fathers steak was not cooked medium well like he asked for. It was cooked medium. As far as I'm concerned this experience ruined my fathers birthday and our dining experience.

Th