[Resolved] OurShopeeNever again!

I am very disappointed with OurShopee. Before I ordered my item I checked the reviews and I thought that this company was safe to deal with but I was so wrong. When I received my item it was damaged and I asked for a replacement. The worst part was that no one from OurShopee believed me!! They said they stand behind their products and that I was the first one who complaint so I was probably a scammer. Well, nobody's perfect OurShopee!! Here I am, your customer who needs help and you don't care. My item is damaged and I can't use it and I want my money back. Never again!

• Resolution statement

• OurShopee Customer Care's Response, Jan 29, 2017

Dear SIr,
    I am really Sorry for inconvenience, May I know ourshopee complaint reference number

• OurShopee Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2017

Hello Sir,
    we are waiting for your complaint or order reference number kindly provide us. Thank You

Za
Jan 25, 2017

Comments

• Ta
      Aug 14, 2018
    OurShopee - Tablet
    Oman

Bed bad service tablet and problem not on new product other racing

• Ni
      Sep 01, 2018
    OurShopee - Crisecnt Air5 4G.ram4GB storege 32 gb
    [protected]@gmail.com

You have dilevary phone.ram472.storege 256 mb.your phone is not good.bed phone.my order.id.L1248

• Ab
      Sep 05, 2018
    OurShopee - System is quiet good but little disappointment
    UAE
    ourshopee.com

Ordered, was delivered the next day...Ourshopee, amazing service...Unboxed and switched on and I was in for a surprise.

The issue is with performance. 2 GB ram is very low to run windows8.1. So this is not suitable for rough use.

This will suit only by adding 2 GB ram in additional with existing 2 GB and those who care for the same.

• Sh
      Sep 18, 2018
    OurShopee - HTC M7 4G smartphone
    Oman

I purchased the phone just four months back. Now it's not getting started. Is HTC such a local product?

• Ge
      Apr 27, 2019
    OurShopee - My issue solve quickly
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I received wrong color when I ordered samsung but there customer service agent resolved it soon and I am happy with ourshopee. My product is working fine.
    Please but new product from them as there is warranty.. If u buy low cost product u will get low cost quality.

• Lu
      May 26, 2019
    OurShopee - Mini drone qwadcopter
    Ourshopee
    Kuwait

I ordered to the company for one quadcopter .
    I submitted all formatives but I didn't receive my product .
    Company told me under 2 or 3 days I will send my order . But one weak finished

• La
      Jun 29, 2019
    OurShopee - Lucky Morepro 1.9 electric kettle
    Bahrain

When i opened it, i found out that the cover of the small kettle is not in the box. Lacking 1 item in this product. Hope you can provide it please. Thank you.
    Name: Lakshmi Sauro

Aug 25, 2019
    OurShopee - Paint zoom professional
    Umm al quwain
    ummalqiwain.com

Today i received my order paint zoom professional but that have a pipe its broken so i want return that order please.