Otel.com — Website glitch - wrong hotel allocated
I am not very happy with this website company.
I recently booked a hotel at the Dead Sea, but the hotel noted in the confirmation email was completely different to the one I selected, and paid for.
We realised this problem existed, contacted OTEL.com, and they replied that nothing could be done.
I replied that this wasn't good enough as an error on their system had allocated me the wrong hotel. They told me to lodge a complaint, which I did, but they never responded. As a result, I lost $300.
As the hotel they allocated was of a particularly low quality, we didn't stay there, but got charged anyway.
I would like to know if anyone else has had similar problems with this website?
More Otel.com Complaints & Reviews
- Otel.com - Cancelled booking & inaccurate information on website 
- Otel.com - Scam
- Otel.com - False Reservation & Late Refund 
- Otel.com - They are a scam, avoid 
- Otel.com - Scam company
- Otel.com - misleading prices
- Otel.com - Booking not confirmed with the hotel 
- Otel.com - Scam -- hotel never received reservation
- Otel.com - Can't get them online
- Otel.com - no refund despite not delivering accommodation