Orange Holidays / orange holidays

United States Review updated:
3.75
first let me introduce myself i m manohar reddy from nellore and working for infosys.i was happen to meet the same guy called RANGANATH REDDY in the same LEE MERIDIAN hotel.i myself and my wife and my 2 kids went there to book the trip to malayisa.the moment he gt to know we are from AP, he started interacting in telugu (till then he was talking in broken english very pathetic to listen and with some basic respect) then he started talking all single terms without basic respect in telugu and was very keen in her (my wife)details than the trip.it was irritating for us sit there.by then one MS.BHAVANA came there to help us.she was very good in explaining and client servicing and seems to be good professional.wat ever t informations were given by tis joker was fake and wrong like free trip to srilanka if i book 2n/3d to thailand.

so painfull to deal with such guys

More Orange Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  14th of Nov, 2008
hey you guy even your wife was beautiful, I admired her beauty and enjoyed her dressing sense.I would love to take her out someday.but never ever comment about bhavana she was very decent in her professional dressing sense and very helping.if u compare bhavana to menaka i would like to compare ur wife to Urvashi.so better mind your *** language before u comment anybody.
Ra
  25th of Nov, 2015
Cheaters, frauds...a bogus company.

False promises, cheated so many people for more than four years with this business.

They keep on changing their office locations. They changed their office more than thrice in Hyderabad. Now they are stationed at

Orange Holidays Pvt Ltd
Flat No.301, Plot No-40c,
Addagutta society
Kukatpally
Hyderabad - 500072
Phone : 040 - 6529 6565

They are still cheating people, I wonder why there has been no action taken against them.

Website: orangeholidays.org

Business partners

Vishnu Vardhan, Ganesh & Prakash

Never fall into their traps guys

Orange Holidays Logo Orange Holidays