Ooredoo — wifi
I am having serious issues with ooredoo oman and they are no closer to resolving them after 2 months. We sugned up for fixed line broadband on the 5th of december with the promise of having it set up before the 16th of December. It is now the 1st of february and we still have no wifi. They have came to my apartment, installed the box, completed a speed test with the promise of getting a modem within one to day two. Every time we call we are told we will have it within one to two days. We have been told they would come to our house on three different occassions with a modem where we have waited and rushed home from work for, only to find that nobody was coming with a modem. Then to my complete shock we received a bill for the wifi last thursday, a bill for a service we cannot avail of.
More Ooredoo Complaints & Reviews
- Ooredoo - lottery fraud calls 
- Ooredoo - constant deduction of balance for no services used 
- Ooredoo - fiber optic connection home broadband.
- Ooredoo - receiving unnecessary messages 
- Ooredoo - unethical behaviour
- Ooredoo - took money without customer approval
- [Resolved] Ooredoo - business ethics
- Ooredoo - getting connected to home broadband/television
- Ooredoo - regarding threatening calls from an unknown person whose number is hidden showing
- Ooredoo - technical services are very unprofessional