Ontario Energy Group / door to door sales

1 Kingston, Ontario, Canada

This monday may 20th 2013 (victoria day long weekend) a self described representative of "ontario energy " delights me with the knowlage that my hot water heater is not energy efficent and they needed to inspect it along with my central air system and furnace to see if they wer applicable for "the Ontario energy credit" that is only offerd for a limited time.
After refusing to let a stranger who denied to supply me with identification into my home I was then told that even though it was not manditory yet, it WILL BE SOON so i should let them in anyway.
After again denying a agressive sales tactic i was grilled about my choice to have a 50 foot tall dead tree cut down from my front lawn the day before (still in pieces on my lawn).
I let several muinets pass listening to someone with far to many enviromental opinions chatter out of sheer politeness before I inform her I'm not interested and close the door to return to my lunch.
Thursday may 23 another representative of "Ontario energy" knocks on my door to sternly demand to see my hot water heater and this time my utility bills. I try politely telling him " I already said I'm not interested monday " only to be cut off four syllables in with " yea I'm followin up on that ". Again refusing access to my home he aggressively asks THREE more times to see my utility bill. Denying him my bills, he informed me " its fine, theres nothin I can steal off it ". I reply great closing the door this time to finish dinner
wonder whats instore tommorow?

Ke