Onstar / Why OnStar Don't cover 2000 model vehicles anymore?
Why put a device in a vehicle, and knowing that it won't cover the vehicle in the next up coming years? I have an 2000 Cadillac Escalade w/ the OnStar button inside of it, but it can't be used at all. I called a Cadillac Dealership and ask what can I do to upgrade or either get my Onstar in my Cadillac running again? This person replied to me saying, OnStar doesn't give services to models that old at all! I think that they (OnStar) should re-consider on providing the older models w/OnStar Services again! Its just not fair to the rest of us w/ older model vehicles, that would love to have OnStar, but can't get the services! It only applies to the younger models now! Well, just would like to let (OnStar) know, Its wrong and unfair. Never should have put something in a vehicle, and knowing that it wouldn't last forever!
More Onstar Complaints & Reviews
- Onstar.com - Unhappy with OnStar service! 
- Onstar - unauthorized charges and useless service 
- Onstar - they sent survey card can't log on 
- Onstar - Misleading information
- Onstar - Customer service 
- Onstar - didn’t work when needed
- on star - False charging
- Onstar - unaccptable service
- Onstar - Problems Canceling Account with Billing 
- On Star Road Service - Couldn't Locate Us