Onstar / Why OnStar Don't cover 2000 model vehicles anymore?

1 6 Joe Houston LaneBluffton, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-757-4746

Why put a device in a vehicle, and knowing that it won't cover the vehicle in the next up coming years? I have an 2000 Cadillac Escalade w/ the OnStar button inside of it, but it can't be used at all. I called a Cadillac Dealership and ask what can I do to upgrade or either get my Onstar in my Cadillac running again? This person replied to me saying, OnStar doesn't give services to models that old at all! I think that they (OnStar) should re-consider on providing the older models w/OnStar Services again! Its just not fair to the rest of us w/ older model vehicles, that would love to have OnStar, but can't get the services! It only applies to the younger models now! Well, just would like to let (OnStar) know, Its wrong and unfair. Never should have put something in a vehicle, and knowing that it wouldn't last forever!

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Nov, 2008

its not onstar. Its the government saying that nothing can use analog any more. Newer models are duel mode, that can use digital or analog. Dont blame onstar, blame the stupid government for changeing a perfectly working technology, to somthing more expensive, complex, and that pisses alot of people off.