Onlingo / No Customer Service

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I tried out onlingo because of their free trial. Sure enough, I wasn't impressed and was very glad I only had to pay for shipping back and forth and not the entire $69.95. So I sent it back with the RMA number plastered in tall permenant marker numbers on multiple sides. Imagine my surprise when I was still charged the full $69.95 a few weeks later. When I called they say they never got it back and since I didn't pay the extra to require a signature I have no proof I mailed it so they won't refund the money.
After arguing for quite awhile they still would only to agree to refund $50 since they don't have the product.
BUYER BEWARE!!
Unless you know someone who has Onlingo and you really think you'll like it or are willing to pay the extra to send it in a way they can't deny recieving DON'T try this product.

Sc

Comments

• Ga
      21st of Nov, 2011

My daughter saw charges from this company on her bank account. Shortly after we receive a language video, stating someone else in my household having ordered it. Called the company to request cancellation and explained never ordered. The representative kept re-assuring me it was not fraud, and kept talking about that. I had to insist I just wanted it cancelled and the reasoning of the order was irrelevant at that point. Very pushy representative, and wanted to convince me to keep the video. I am skeptical that this will be cancelled even after returning the video. I just called my bank to change my account information. HOW DO THESE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH THIS. Also if you look up ONLINGO online it talks about how their stock and sales are growing. Duh!!! by slamming products on people.!!