Old Navy / my wallet was stolen
While shopping for a Halloween costume with my 14 month old baby My wallet was stolen while in the store. No one in the store was able to help me and they would not call security or the police until I had to start screaming for help. They were more concerned for getting sued then for helping a young mother being robbed in their store. To top it off their manager told me that she would not be apologizing to me, but that I would be apologizing to her.
More Old Navy Complaints & Reviews
- Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online 
- Old Navy - contest 
- Old Navy - too friendly!! 
- Old Navy - fraud and cheating! 
- Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease 
- Old Navy - my 2 orders
- Old Navy - credit card
- [Resolved] Old Navy - old navy store 4858
- Old Navy - unprofessional manager
- Old Navy - appearance of store...