Ocwen Financial Corporationsheriff sale

Ocwen Loan Number - [protected]

My father is deceased. I have made numerous attempts to work with Ocwen. I have been deceived and not allowed the protections provided to everyone else. I accept full responsibility for recent delays, however it too approximately six months to one year to even get them to speak with me. I had submitted the requested information and each time I called they asked for the document to be sent again. This process also occurred with the initial assumption request. I believe I was asked to send that document several times. It appeared to be a delaying tactic in order to get to this point in the process. I submitted the completed Family Transfer Package and a loan modification request. The documents were emailed on 11/10/2018. I had a real estate sale date of 11/20/2018. The documents stated the completed application must be submitted seven days prior to the sale date. I met that deadline. I spoke to a representative on 11/15/2018, who advised me the request to postpone the sale had been sent to the sale agent. He suggested I call back to confirm the cancelation. I did that on 11/19/2018 to double check and at that time I am told the sale was still on schedule and there was nothing they could do. If that were the case, I should have been told that on 11/15/2018, which would have provided me time to figure out my options to prevent losing my family home. Please HELP!!

De