Ocwen Federal Bank / fraud and scam
My mortgage servicer is Ocwen Loan Servicing. Like others here, my loan is in redemption period and has just ended. Unlike others, I have had the funds for 3 months to pay off Ocwen/ HSBC NA and have been refused payoff letter and payoff amount. Numerous calls to the companies attorney and to Ocwen have come up empty handed. I am looking for individuals in Michigan that are having the same problem. I am fighting this in court as they are now trying to evict us from the home. We are responding with the grounds that we have been trying to payoff the loan thru the redemption period and Ocwen has refused to give us the requested payoff information. Actually Ocwen stated that the house was a REO when we were still in redemption period and told us that we should not even be in the home.
We even had a real estate agent tell us that Ocwen states the home was a REO and he tried to get it straight with them and ended up telling us to move out for 2 weeks and then buy the house back at a discount.
If anyone is having the same problems, please contact me.
More Ocwen Federal Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.