Oasis Moving And Storage / Horrible company. DO NOT USE
There is not enough room to list the things that went wrong due to using this company. They were days late for both delivery and pick-up. They charged over $200 for extras, including the "long" distance although they were parked right in front of the front door and the "extra" stairs, even though it was a regular single flight that the rep had already assured me would be standard.
They were unprofessional and threw boxes and laughed as they accidently dropped boxes from the truck to the ground. Needless to say, many items arrived broken.
They tried to charge extra again upon delivery. This time I told them it was fine, but it was coming out of the tip. They quickly decided they would take the tip instead.
Furniture was ripped and broken. Pieces were missing. Dishes and every single picture frame were broken. When I filed a claim, I was offered $100 for over $2000 in damage.
All calls have gone unanswered regarding a referral fee that was promised. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are unprofessional, and your stuff will end up broken, damaged, or missing. Expected dates of delivery are a laugh.
More Oasis Moving And Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Oasis Moving And Storage Company - they lost all of my belongings 
- Oasis Moving And Storage - Crooks Hiding Behind the Carmack Amendment !!!!!!!
- Oasis Moving And Storage - Unethical billing practices 
- Oasis Moving And Storage - Rude and unprofessional service 
- Oasis Moving - Do not use them
- Oasis Moving & Storage - Moving Services