NYCHA — no heat
I am writing to complain for my daughter and grandchildren. They just moved out of the shelter into a building run by nycha. First, they have had to get their stove fixed twice. They have only lived there for two weeks. The biggest problem they are having is no heat. They have called every hour trying to get someone to fix it. One maintenance person told them that the basement was flooded so there was nothing they could do to fix it. This has been going on since the temperature has gotten cold. Now it is supposed to feel like below zero. Their are young children in the apartment and one of them has asthma. What happens when all of these children get sick? If you go on 311 website, they direct you to housing. Housing is not doing anything. She need help in getting nycha to do their job and fix the heat before one of the children get sick.
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy