NYCHA / constant apartment flooding problems
NYCHA has failed to repair a constant flooding problem in our apartment. It gets flooded every week. All belongings have
been damaged due to the excess of water coming from apartment 3C. This problem has been reported to the management
office many times, but nothing has been done to stop the tenant in apartment 3C from flooding our place. Last night we got
four inches of water and NYCHA has done nothing about.
More NYCHA Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy
- New York City Housing Authority - no heat