NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] — tenant with a vicious dog
I'm a tenant at the Jacobs Riis housing and there is a tenant with two German Shepherds (one is nice and the other starts growling at people) this tenant states the animal will not hurt anyone but if you move she will attack quoting the tenant. I'm concerned for my safety and the safety of my animals. Please have someone look into this matter as soon as possible. I appreciate all your assistance in this matter.
More NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy