NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) — no heat
There is no heat for over two weeks already. My grandparents live at 1927 University Avenue, Bronx, NY 10453. My 80 year old grandfather now has an pneumonia. We called Kraus Management office [protected] to complaint but it seems like nothing is being done. They decided to put a new boiler in the middle of the winter. Very smart.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bronx, NY They also claim that they have a replacement boiler outside that provides heat but it does not reach the 6th floor where my grandparents live. 311 does not provide me with an option to make a complaint because it's NYCHA but also privately owned. I don't get it. Rent is being paid and this is how they are living. I pray my grandfather gets better so we can sue. I really want my grandparents to move as soon as possible.
More NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy