NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) / I am would like to make a complaint about the graffiti outside of the elevators and inside the elevators
My name is Victoria Dawson and I live in the Smith Houses at 182 South Street. It is a very nice building yet there is graffiti on the outside of the elevator and the elevator doors in the lobby and there is graffiti in both elevators. Please have someone remove the graffiti, I work and would like to see a nice clean elevator free of graffiti. Thank you.
More NYC Housing Authority (NYCHA) Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy