Nutrisystem / the stuff is terrible

Nutrisystem nourish
www.Nutrisystem. com

I ordered this system from the tv commercial. When I got it the food was so bad I could barely eat it. All the items that contained any type of tomato sauce tasted sour and seemed like they were spoiled. The chocolates ware all melted because the food has no dry ice or is not kept cool in any way. So the arizona heat melted it.

They should not be able to get away with the advertisement that is on tv.

This stuff is terrible.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      6th of May, 2008

I actually found the food to be pretty decent as far as diet food goes. I wouldn't expect it to taste wonderful really! I gained weight by eating food that tasted good to me, I knew I had to lose weight by eating food that was as good. It is really simple.

I get tired of hearing people say that their "diet food" does not taste good, give me a break!

• Mo
      4th of Sep, 2008

i have found that the food is very good, and very simple to follow the plan. Some times even when we buy products from our supermarkets we get spoiled food or food that tastes funny to us. that doesnt mean that the plan doesnt work or that all the food is terriable.

• Ta
      21st of Sep, 2008

I totally agree, the nutrisystem food is the WORST food I have ever tasted in my life! If people actually lost weight on this it is because they could not stomach the food. Honestly, my dogs would not eat it! I actually felt bad offering it to them. Nutrisystem should be ashamed of themselves to even call this stuff food! All the program really comes down to is the phamplet they give you, the foods you add are the secret and its all about portion. I have lost 35 pounds in the last 5 months just by cuttiing down on my portion size, giving up soda but not all the time, I drink a tom of iced tea with equal. I eat my fruits and veggies. I also get on my treadmill every day for 30 minutes to an hour. All this without that crao nutrisystem food which by the way is outrageously priced, you can even buy it at Big Lots now. Don't waste your time or money! Not fit for human consumption!

• Re
      13th of Mar, 2009

I thought the food was pretty good...some of it was very good! I didn't love every item, but then, who does like every single item?! When I ordered the second time, I just ordered the things I liked. The convenience of it is so wonderful! The desserts are yummy, I thought...so were the snacks that are included in the dessert heading. I lost weight with this when I couldn't lose weight with other things.

If you work outside the home, it's so convenient to just grab an entree and go. You don't have to worry about counting calories, etc...and how hard is it to add a salad and a healthy vegetable to the, for example, lunch bar you took from home. You can go out for lunch and still stay on your healthy eating plan.

I love it!!!

29th of Jun, 2009

I’m stunned to think that anyone could say this food is even edible. After trying several lines of low-cal food, I sent for a box of NS and now realize that nausea and indigestion is what must lead to weight loss! It’s in edible.

• Do
      24th of Oct, 2009

You people have the WORST attitude imaginable. The food is NOT horrible. Saying that NS should be ashamed of themselves is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard. Yes, they should be ashamed of themselves for offering people an affordable weight loss program. And all of those diabetics they have helped? What a bunch of a holes. They should be so ashamed for helping people to live healthier lifestyles. You people who complain about the foos are going to remain FAT because your attitude sucks, not because NS food sucks. Any excuse not to make a positive change. Any excuse not to do something challenging.

• Hm
      14th of Nov, 2009

NutriSystem completely ruined my metabolism. Whatever is in it makes you feel full (and bloated and you get what people call "nutritoots"). The calories are so restricted that you lose weight very quickly. Obviously, muscle goes too. Within a couple of months after quitting the program (after 4 months on it), I gained all of the weight back, plus 10 pounds. It has taken six months of intense exercise and healthy eating to fire my metabolism up again. I'm doing it the right way now, even though it takes longer.