NUFIC / never rreceived insurance card

1 662 E. Dorothy LaneKettering, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9373019133

I signed up for medical insurance through an insurance broker and never received the insurance card. They take out regularly money from my account.

ARE THEY LEGITIMATE???

More NUFIC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Sep, 2012

Same thing happened to me, i have not found aby information about them all i have found is that they are a rippoff, i have bee paying 24.95 every month for two years already, i wonder if we are able to get a refund.

23rd of Jan, 2013

It's very much so legit. You don't get an insurance card because it's supplemental insurance. The company pays directly to you, CASH BENEFITS, in the event of a covered accident. It all depends on your policy. You can call NUFIC of Pittsburgh, PA to get a copy of your policy at any time! I have the insurance. It turns out that I had signed a paper the was offered through my bank, which just so happened to be a marketing partner of NUFIC, and got 1 year free of my supplemental insurance. After 18 months of having the policy I noticed funds being taken out of my account...it turns out that I didn't read the fine print, stating after the first complimentary year of the policy I would be opted in to automatic payments from my account. I mean, I was upset at first but then I found out my benefits and was very pleased with the company..I've received SO much money from that insurance company. Just give them a chance. It's wonderful, cheap, and WELL worth it.