Nuera Network / SCAM!

San Francisco
I signed up with these guys, and the next day I wanted out -- they told me I couldn't have a refund.

That is not true!!! There is a three-day period in the law for refunds. I got the details on http://findmeafind.wordpress.com/

Do yourself a favor and visit findmeafind.wordpress.com if you want to find out before -or after- how much Nuera Network Sucks

A very unhappy customer.

More Nuera Network Complaints & Reviews

Plus Nuera Network - Rip Off!

D  19th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
So, you canceled the day after you signed up without even experiencing their service? You can't call yourself a customer then, really.

I signed up with them. Speaking as someone who's actually EXPERIENCED the service, I like them. I think it's a tad histrionic for someone who didn't experience their service to be yelling scam.
A  19th of Jan, 2010 by
I signed up with Nuera several months ago after being sweet talked into it by a very persuasive female counselor, who said she already had several matches in mind for me and would follow up. This lead me to believe that she was personally going to be working with my account. Not true at all. Instead I was put into their system, which somehow lost me, and it was over 3 weeks before I had enough and decided to call them.

I was told it was a "clerical error" and that I should have been contacted within the first 3 days. At this point I requested a refund, but was told that was not an option, and instead they magically produced a "match" for me that just happened to be available at that moment in time.

They gave him my phone number and we had a total of 2 phone conversations, and it seemed to me that they had put no effort into the match at all because we just were not compatible. It's another 2 months before I hear from them again while I'm on vacation. They said they would check in with me the following week. The next time I heard from them was 5 months later...

They had another match! And after one conversation over the phone, that led to nothing either ( I already knew the person it turns out, not their fault, but rather bad luck).

I called to ask for a refund because I had really gained nothing from being with the service for over 8 months. I was told a refund was not possible after phone numbers had been exchanged, even though I had already requested that at the onset of the problems, they still refused to give me any of my money back.

At this point I've canceled my services with them and am looking into legal ways to get my money back.

I would not recommend Nuera to anyone truly looking for love, because it comes across as nothing more than another scam. Save your money and go somewhere else.
A  5th of Apr, 2010 by
I signed up with them too and used them for two months. Initially I got a call from a sales rep who got my number from a friend. The sales rep gave me a sweet deal with very special international rates. Even the deposit was cut in half.

To my surprise the company charged me the full deposit amount and I called them back. They promised to return the money but never did. When I got my bill there was a shocker, I got charged for calls I didn't even make, I was keeping a log as well as comparing to my cell phone bill calling to the access number. In addition, I was getting charged the full international calling rate.

I cancelled the service. Don't fall for this scam.