NTB / National Tire & Battery / concealment of damage.

Delaware, OhioColumbus, US

I brought my 2012 Jeep Wrangler for balance and rotation approximately 1 yr. ago. I used the Lyra Dr. Columbus, OH location. I already had the Lifetime Bal/Rot. I dropped the vehicle off and ask that they lock key in car ( they were closing soon). From the beginning the person who wrote the ticket was not happy that he was not making money off of this ticket. When I picked the Jeep up that evening (after closing) I noticed the rear mounted spare was missing a lug nut. I thought the tire tech must have lost a lug nut in the bay and due to closing soon did not want to call NAPA to get a replacement.

Fast forward 11/24/2017. I get a flat on same Jeep with same NTB tires that have not been touched or removed until this day. I remove tire and one of the lugnuts is barley threaded on a broken lug!
I called store manager Larry at Polaris location and he was a complete [censor] once I brought it to his attention. Larry stated that the Jeep had not been serviced since 2014! That's a lie! I had, had the tires rotated twice since purchase and neither time did I get a ticket . When asked for the district managers contact info Larry said:" Give me your name and number." Even though Larry had my info right in front of him ALREADY! I asked again for DM's cell. Larry put me on hold for 8 mins! I called back and Larry said;" I've got other customers!"
I am a member of Capital City Lodge #9 FOP. We are the largest FOP Lodge in Ohio. I will draft a e mail and notify the entire membership of how NTB operates.
Also I attempted to get the problem addressed at the Moundsville WV NTB. The guy informed me ;" We are a small store, we only take appointments, try the St Clairsville store." There was no other customer in the store when he said this and no car(s) on property!

Jo