NTBhutto texas store

We have been using the NTB in Hutto, TX for many years now. The customer service and product have always been subpar but due the convenience and guarantees from new management in the revolving door of employees at this store that you hire every other month we have continued to use them. I am done with the empty promises and defective merchandise putting my family in danger! If you look back on my husband's history with this location he has even had to be towed because your store "forgot" to put a part back on his truck. Now you have new management that doesn't want to fix problems that have resulted again from your brake products. Yesterday I spoke to Jason the service manager and asked for a copy of all records for our truck.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hutto, TX When we went to pick up the truck we ask again for these records, he smiled and pulled them out of the trash. Once I looked at them they were only for the brakes. I ASKED FOR ALL RECORDS! We have now been told that the Hutto Store will no longer install brakes on our vehicle but would love to do oil changes-what a joke! Now I have contact the District Manager Brian Blanchard twice with no response. I have worked in customer service for over 20 years, if I ever treated customers this way I would be unemployed. It is amazing that you continue to hire incompetent employees! Have you looked at your ratings lately? I completely understand why are so bad! At this point I want to be refunded for my ENTIRE brake job and I will happily go somewhere else for service.

Sincerely,