Nouvebelle Snake Peptide Anti-aging Cream / Scam

1 Friendswood, TX, United States Review updated:

This company is a complete scam. This company offers a FREE sample product with a small shipping $4.00, . The product is shipped and a email tracking number is provided. However once you receive and after 15 days from the date you ordered, Nouvebelle charges you a additional $98.00 ... this addtitional charge is not mentioned nor is it disclosed upon ordering the sample. They also offer a eye cream sample when ordering the Nouvebelle snake peptide cream... however once you click on the eye cream page, without your consent- you are automatically charged a small shipping fee for this product sample as well. Then the same thing will happen in 15 days after you order... this time the charge was $93.00... No where on the sample order page does it state that you will be shipped future products OR be charged any more than the initial shipping charge for the sample ONLY... I knew something wasn't right when I clicked on the eye cream sample offer page and instead of being allowed to read about the product or confirm that I in fact even WANTED to order... I was automatically charged!! This is FRAUD, and a SCAM that needs to be reported and publicized to warm consumers about... I was lucky and did not use my personal bank information to purchase. I used a credit card and my credit card company reversed the charges and blocked this scam/company from making any more charged on my card... BUYER BEWARE NOUVEBELLE Is a rip/off and a scam!!!

Li
Jul 29, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      7th of Oct, 2016

I, too, responded to an advertisement for Skin Elements (Snake Peptide Anti-Aging Cream and eye cream for a trial sample and eye cream for a low price, I believe under $10.00. I thought I read the ad carefully and did not see anything giving any time limit for this trial or I would be charged for more orders so I thought this must be a good product. Next thing I know I had two large amounts deducted from my credit card account. When I called them they said that there was a clause/statement somewhere in the Ad saying after 15 days I would be charged the full amount and would be receiving more of the product every month. I was charged $97.83 for one and $105.79 for the other product. I had used them faithfully since I received them (apparently approx. 15 days) and had not seen any change in my skin in that period of time. I wasn't a very happy camper. Evidently somewhere there was a statement somewhere in VERY LITTLE PRINT that I missed. They say they will deduct 70% of the amounts so I will have to pay a little over $60.00. I know this is a scam because if the product(s) worked, they definitely would not have to use these sales tactics. I asked them if this product was supposed to work within 15 days and, of course, they couldn't say it would only that that all the terms and conditions were written in the ad. BEWARE - this definitely is a scam, which I as a senior on Social Security couldn't afford. I can't trust in any product where they have to use deceptive sales tactics.

• La
      10th of Oct, 2016

Unlike other consumers my credit card refused to reverse the charges and I never hit the product. When I attempted to get my money back thru the BBB I was also denied due to lack if evidence. I advise anyone wanting to make s purchase from advertisement do not proceed. It's always a scam. If it's not in Dillard's or Wal-Mart forget it. I'll never get that $98 back

• To
      5th of Feb, 2017

Cruelty to animals animal testing is ridiculous nonsense. Women should sign up and have this crap tested on the faces. Animals have no vouce. As a woman, I think you are all selfish ###. End this cruelty.