Northpoint Nissan Little Rock, AR / poor service!
My Nissan 2000 Crewcab was leaking antifreeze. I took it to Northpoint for a diag check, they told me I had a busted Radiator hose and needed a Headgasket replacement repair, for a total cost of $1,804. I was called back about two weeks later and informed my truck was repaired but I had a loud knocking noise. Northpoint Nissan told me I needed a new engine because these things happen in vehicle repair.They located a rebuilt engine. When my engine was pulled to replace it they discovered a carbon deposit. Northpoint takes the Carbon deposit out and replace my old engine back in my truck. Subsequently I had to take my vehicle back to Northpoint 3 times due to engine light warning. This week was the last straw my vehicle is leaking antifreeze again, HELP ME.
More Northpoint Nissan Little Rock, AR Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 versa note