Northern Leasing Systems / Do not do business with this company!
In 2001 I leased a credit card terminal from Northern Leasing Systems. They never sent anyone out to program it even after I contacted them. Frustrated with waiting, I just gave up and told them I wanted to cancel the contract and give back the equipment. I was told I couldn't - I was obligated to a four-year contract. They continued billing me every month (even though I was not using their services). After they threatened to sue me, I ended up paying a total of $1,200 for a credit card terminal that never got taken out of the box.! To add insult to injury, I recently discovered they put a blemish on my credit report claiming I still owe them over $200.
I recently started another business and decided to use my terminal (with another credit card processing company) and was told by this other company that I couldn't use the terminal because it was still under lease with Northern Leasing Systems.
It's been almost SEVEN years since I signed that contract and this company still continues to give me grief. They are even holding my terminal hostage so I can't use it anywhere else. I don't understand why they are still in business? They should be shut down and prosecuted for fraud. I am urging other consumers - DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
More Northern Leasing Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Northern Leasing Systems - Scam and cheating! 
- Northern Leasing - Credit card terminal fraud 
- Northern Leasing Systems - Northern Leasing Systems ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent business practices, harrassment... 
- Northern Leasing Systems - Merchant Leasing Equipment 
- Northern Leasing Inc - Scam you twice; Your Credit Report too
- Northern Leasing / Smart Card Merchant Service - Fraud - misrepresentation on credit card processing service and terminal lease
- Northern Leasing Systems - Everything
- Northern Leasing Systems - Debit/credit machine and services
- Northern Leasing - 5 yrs non canceable lease scam
- Northern Leasing Power Payment Systems - Scam