North Texas Nissan / no customer service or bad service!
I recently purchased a pathfinder 14 months ago. Brand New. I have always had the oil changes and tire rotations done at the dealer as well.
I recently had a flat, I took the car just up the street and was informed that because the tires were always over inflated they all needed replaced. Bald in the center only. Long story short. Of course, Nissan denied all responsibility and continued with lies from jesse in the service department and his boss as well. They offered no apology nor something to adjust the situation that they as a service department had obviously had done. They informed me this was just routine and that most tires on a suv were normal replaced 20 -25 thousand miles. Although when i called a sales person I was told 40-45. So not only will they deceive you in sales beware of there service department. They were careless in their service, customer care and the all over dealings with a former customer. I would never recommend them or this dealership to anyone whose looking for a true partnership with the dealer once you drive off. Beware. They will lie and not follow through.
Owner of this place. Kevin Mcgowen, service guy Jesse Parker.
More North Texas Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - delay and over promise service
- Nissan Motor Company - lia nissan glens falls ny
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with nissan of chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission