North Texas Nissan / no customer service or bad service!

I recently purchased a pathfinder 14 months ago. Brand New. I have always had the oil changes and tire rotations done at the dealer as well.
I recently had a flat, I took the car just up the street and was informed that because the tires were always over inflated they all needed replaced. Bald in the center only. Long story short. Of course, Nissan denied all responsibility and continued with lies from jesse in the service department and his boss as well. They offered no apology nor something to adjust the situation that they as a service department had obviously had done. They informed me this was just routine and that most tires on a suv were normal replaced 20 -25 thousand miles. Although when i called a sales person I was told 40-45. So not only will they deceive you in sales beware of there service department. They were careless in their service, customer care and the all over dealings with a former customer. I would never recommend them or this dealership to anyone whose looking for a true partnership with the dealer once you drive off. Beware. They will lie and not follow through.

Owner of this place. Kevin Mcgowen, service guy Jesse Parker.

Comments

14th of Nov, 2009

North Texas Nissan Of Grapevine has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. They are the ones who gives "Used Car Salesmen" their stereotype. The used car sales manager is the rudest human being I have ever encounted in my life and had the audacity to throw out that he was a "Christian" and would never make a wrong deal. Well 2 weeks after purchasing my car I am still dealing with him because he sold me a vehichle that was not what he told me it was, and he does not keep his word about any promise he makes. This is not even the tip of the iceberg! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP, SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!! The way the economy is right now they should be treated customers like they are royalty!!! Horrible customer service! I cannot say enough bad things to even come close to what I think about this dealership and the way they run their horrendous operation.