NORTH AMERICAN CLAIMS AFFILIATE/WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP / RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

1 101 Krestel DriveCollegeville, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 416-832-8575

Received a letter and a check dated February 19, 2009
stating I was a declared winner of North American Shoppers Sweepstakes held on December 29th, 2008.
Letter gave claim number and phone number of claim
agent, Mr. George Stanley [protected].
Similar scams I read on this site. Send government tax via Moneygram or Western Union directly to the tax agent.

Comments

• Bo
      9th of Mar, 2009

These people are scamming...I got the same letter and immediately went to the Internet to check out the validity. I knew I would find several people who have already been scammed...please don't fall for this scam.

• Bo
      9th of Mar, 2009

It is a scam...don't fall for it...

• To
      28th of Mar, 2009

Received a letter and a check dated March 23, 2009 (in the amount of $ 4, 975.00)
    stating I was a declared winner of North American Shoppers Sweepstakes held on February 7th, 2009 in the second category.
    Letter gave claim number and phone number of claim
    agent, Mrs.Brenda Hicks 1-416-832-8575.

18th of May, 2009

RECIVED A LETTER AND A CHECK DATE MAY 11, 209 (IN THE AMOUNT OF $4, 800.00) STATING I WAS DECLARED WINNER OF NORTH AMERICAN SHOPPERS SWEEPSTAKES HELD ON MAY 18, 2009 IN THE SECON CATEGORY. LETTER GAVE CLAIM NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER OF CLAIM AGENT, MR ADAM JAGA 12898923282.SIMILAR SCAMS I READ ON THIS SITE. SEND GOVERMENT TAX VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION DIRECTLY TO THE TAX AGENT.

• Jm
      21st of Jul, 2009

I got a similar letter... Posted information including the check and letter at http://www.flickr.com/photos/nailsnwings/3744458886/

• He
      11th of Feb, 2010

BIG SCAM ALSO ----SKY INTERNATIONAL /UK-CANADA
    this was the letter and check i received.