Nomorerack.com / Their customer service is not helping, just empty promises

United States Review updated:

I ordered 2 tablets from this web, paid $272. The US post failed to deliver them and sent them back to vendor. I've tired everything to reverse it, ship it back but it was not possible. NoMoreRack promised to refund my $$. Since February 12, 2012 ( 2 months) I was writing back and forth asking for the refund. I got 3 promises from 3 different customer service representatives they will do within 3-7 business days, NEVER HAPPENED!! I don't think ever will, THEY STOLEN MY MONEY!! So be careful and think twice when ordering. I'll never, ever will go with this company anymore and i am warning you too!! Jarka

Ja

Comments

• Te
      17th of Apr, 2012

Hello Jarka,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
    Samuel.

24th of Apr, 2012

The customer service number is obviously outsourced to Pakistan or somewhere similar. I have contacted the United States Post Office in Massena NY 13662 and will be filing a written complaint in the morning. Nomorerack.com's sole intention is to scam. They are short term and they know it and they are just trying to make as much money as possible before they are shut down by law enforcement.

• Te
      24th of Apr, 2012

Hello Joeymsnyder,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Sincerely,
    Samuel.

• Gg
      9th of May, 2012

Nomorerack Retail Group Inc
    128 Hastings St W Suite 300
    Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8, Canada
    Phone: (604) 633-9490 --- use your google phone

The executives of this company is primary "Indian" from India... do you know the stories about Indians...??
    GUESS why you are writing on this Board.