Nokiapromossignyahoo.co. Uk / nokia promos claim‏

1 Kuwait Review updated:

I received message on my cell phone " that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 154000/- and claim through the form sent to you on your email address i.e.kooki_iqra@yahoo.com."
I sent the form duly filled from my another address i.e. kooki_iqra@hotmail.com.Then they asked me to remit stg.pound 600/- to Mrs. Janet Thompson(of FedEx) through Western Union by Al Muzaini Exchange.The money was remitted and was received by Mrs.Janmet and after one day an email was received by me from British Tax & Custom Office (rev.inland@yahoo.co.uk)that your parcel is stopped by us and asked me to remit stg.pound 3140/- being 2.05% tax.I sent message to nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk cc to rev.inland@yahoo.co.uk asking them to deduct the tax from my cheque money and or my nephew will remit the tax to you and forward the new chque to me but they did not reply.Today rev.inland@yahoo.co.uk told me that they can not accept money from third party and that remit the money to them.This is the story.I lost stg.pounds 600/- just for nothing.Is there any way to get back my money and to stop these cheater to send this type of email to others.?????
Mohammad Aslam Nazir.Kuwait.

Comments

25th of Jul, 2010

my email :anasasd233615@hotmail.com
    or : anasmale2@yahoo.com

tel : +96566997309
    :+963932216690

1st of Nov, 2010

I received message on my cell phone " that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 354, 000

tel:+97339607705

2nd of Nov, 2010

Tel: +973 39616545

• Za
      30th of Nov, 2010

what is all this i dont understand even i m constantly receiving messages

• Ak
      2nd of Dec, 2010

i found it difficult to believe that nokia officials are not the peaple who is perpetrating this unwholesome evil.i write regarding the recent fruad posed on my brother that made him to lose 24000 naira to these criminals.i am appelling to the management of this reputable orgarnisation to curb and curtail this damaging activities.thanks, ayodele from nigeria.

• Ne

what i have to do ?
    Tel: +971553711395

16th of Jan, 2011

I just recived one message to my cell phone he says: Congratulation!! your mobile number has won £354, 000 Pounds Sterling in the Ongoing Nokia Promo. For claim call:+44705703418 or Email:nokiapromos@yahoo.co.uk Pls tell me some one to claim money...tahnks you

16th of Jan, 2011

I received on my cell phone''that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.paund 354, 000 what i have to do? Tel;+355682280646 my email;Gjonbeci@yahoo.com thanks i am waiting for your resposte

• Na
      1st of May, 2011

my email: nqlivej@hotmail.com

tel : +96599523967 0096599188393

• Je
      2nd of May, 2011

i recieved a sms that have won 550000 british pounds my email is jessicazoemilambo@yahoo.co.uk and my phone number is +260977262761 zambia your response will be highly appreciated thank u so much.

5th of Jul, 2011

what i have to do ?

• At
      5th of Jul, 2011

• Ya
      26th of Jul, 2011

i received msg on my mobile no. (9888833451) ... your mobile has won 500.000 in U.K nokia promo to claim prize Email your name address ID state mobile number to (nokiacentre1uk@yahoo.co.uk)...
    name- Yadwinder singh
    address- # 310, sector 15, dashmesh nagar, kharar.. district mohali, punjab...
    ID- dny.daiya@gmail.com ..
    mobile no. 9888833451
    8437859895...

the question is that.. what i do now..

alaaadin ahmed mohamed

what i have to do?
    phon :00963947450687

• Lu
      4th of Aug, 2011

i received messages on my cell phone "that you have won nokia promos prize of stg.pound 354, 000 what i have to do

• Ya
      5th of Aug, 2011

what i have to do
    This is my email : yannedelle@yahoo.com

• Ah
      10th of Aug, 2011

I recevd message on my cell phone "that you have won nokia promos
    preize of stg.pound 354, 000