nokia uk / raffle draw

Feb 12, 2010 I recieve a SMS that my number won 290 000 POUNDs
in the ongoing draws [NOKIA MOBILE PROMO].
e-mail at nokiaworldu.k@live.com

so i send an e mail to the given email add.

and thier reply is this:

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
2ND FLOOR BERKLEY SQUARE HOUSE
BERKLEY SQUARE LONDON W1J 6BD,
LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.

In line with the commemorating event marking this year anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks in Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London. No tickets were sold.

You are required to fill the attached donation Payment Verification Form to facilitate the processing of your claims which will lead to the payment of your prize to you as required.
You are also to send a copy of your International Passport or Drivers License along with the filled form. If you do not have any of these, you can send your National Identity Card or any other form of Identification.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the verification form below.
Title*
First Name *
Middle Name *
Last Name *
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd)
Gender M / F
Email address 1
Email address 2

FAKE? or TRue?
I need some advise...

Comments

• Ai
      14th of Feb, 2010

Are you serious? Is there ANY doubt that this is not a scam?!?!?!?!?! THINK!!! Have you not read dozens of similar stories that ended with people losing all they had, and now you're wondering if THIS ONE is real?

In plain words : THIS IS A SCAM

9th of Jun, 2010

I received a message a few days

"CONGRATULATION! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 1, 122, 000.00 GBP(GREAT BRITISH) IN THE ON GONING NOKIA 2010 RAFFLE DRAW. CONTACT US AT: infodesk@nokiauk.tk"

i want to confirm the validity of this message please guide me

My moble No. 0097339884391

please confurm to me?

Now I live in Bangladesh.

• Am
      20th of Aug, 2010

i raeseved amessag today .congratulation!your mobile number has won 200, 000.00gbpgreat british pounds in the on going nokia 2010 raffle draw.contact us at infodesk@nokia .tk iwant to confirm the validity of this message please guid me my moble no oo97339065359 i live in bahrain