Nokia 2626 / no display

vinayaga electronics
28 ponamblam st
theni625531
sub; no display
we have given as compliant of loud speaker not working after service my mobile is full death. so kindly ignore my compliant. i am waiting for reply,

Ga

Comments

• Co
      24th of Sep, 2007
    India

Problem 1. The combination of shades/colors of the base screen, the letters and digits on the screen and the transparent cover/window over the screen get so merged that it is not (NOT) possible to read anything in the open daylight.

One possible working solution is to change the shade of the transparent cover/window over the screen to near colorless.

Problem 2. The glowing of the screen is rather too short (time-wise). The software be suitably amended.

Poor product, beware!

• Ba
      30th of Apr, 2008
    United Arab Emirates

Irecived a message from nokiacare.promo@yahoo.com about winning the amount of gbp 250, 000. so iwant to what is this about and if it is true, where shall i collect the prize. wating for reply.
    Thanking you
    BALRAJ

12th of May, 2008

i received sms from nokiauk..promo that i won 165;000 pounds, it is true? how can i claim d price? pls. reply asap .

• Ph

lost date sep 1 2008

• Ra
      11th of Oct, 2008

Sir,
    I purchased ne Nokia 2626 handset and when i instal GPRS configuration settings My cell can't save and say that (No enough memory Contect Service provider)
    When i try to set GPRS settings manually i can't open configuration settings. When i tro open it mobile say to me that contect service provider.
    So please guide me how can i face it?

• Aa
      25th of Nov, 2008
    nokia2626
    Nigeria
    google.com

My phone was lost on the 24/11/2008 inside a commercial bus.Pls i want you to destroy the phone from been use by the bandits.the imel number is
    356264015207865.

• Ra
      4th of Mar, 2009
    nokia 2626
    iit kharagpur
    iit kharagpur
    Phone: 9002712449
    rahulpratapc@gmail.com

i have given a complaint regarding the activation of mobile office on my mobile nokia 2626 two days ago but it is not activated at yet on mobile no. 09002712449. i have tried so many times to activate this by dialling *567*1#.please try to correct it as soon as possible...Thank you...

• On

lost date 2 may 2009

my other contact no. 9325265634

• Go
      21st of May, 2009

someone stole my two phones through window in my house and i will like it destroy the IMEI numbers are 354101000151466
    the second is 354101001104438. i'm a Nigerian

• Tv
      1st of Sep, 2009

My nokia 2626 has been stolen with smei no 355543011174265 kindly help me out tvijay_k@YAHOO.COM

• Ne
      9th of Dec, 2009
    nelson
    redhills
    Phone: 9677297480

sir... yesterday near valluvar kottam i lost my mobile in bus... pls trace it sir, for future more information pls call- 9677297480...

• Ne
      9th of Dec, 2009

nelsonmahilarj@gmail.com its my mail id sir pls trace my mobile i need it pls sir my mobile i need it

10th of Jun, 2010
    CHIKKARA COMMUNICATION

Sir/Maidam
    My Mobile set (Nokia-2626) has been lost today in Delhi-40, Set detail are given below.
    Nokia-2626 Black
    IMEI:359335023855841
    I want to that set of all functions should be block(kill)
    Please do the needful and conform by email-mahanth.pandey@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards.
    Mahanth Pandey
    M/S GRB PLASTICS PVT.LTD.
    G-1055, DSIDC NARELA
    DELHI-40

• Ol
      4th of Oct, 2010
    nokia
    Nigeria
    ojoolaotan@yahoo.com

hello over there, i received a massage that i won a sum of money during the promo held some weeks ago.I just wanna con firm and ask for the step i can take in other to collect the sum of money or how you will help me to disburse it into my bank account

• Ba