Nityo Infotech / took my money and never gave back

Jul 28, 2015
Nityo Infotech
This is a FRAUD company. Please be careful with these guys, they will call you and lure you with some job offers. They would ask you to pay for some certifications. Please do not fall to their trap. These guys cheat people and live on their money. They took money from me for the certification and I was foolish that did not see their reviews and paid them. Later when I said I don't want to take certifications as they cost the same online. They refused to give my money back earlier and later agreed when I demanded them. They said they sent a check that I never received. When I call them they never respond and say their boss is in a meeting or not in office. You call them at 11AM, they are not in office and they leave at 3PM. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY!!!

D  27th of May, 2017 by
I don't know what was wrong with some people. I also received the call from Nityo Infotech regarding the PMP Certification package. Me and my wife enrolled for the same. It was really a very good e-learning package they offered. i got more than whatever they had promised and also we cracked our PMP in first attempt itself. Thanks Nityo Infotech and i am really thankful to team Nityo.

Nityo Infotech Services Logo Nityo Infotech Services